Friday 11 April 2014

My Notebook

The first thing I have to say is that I'm not very good with technology in general. I don't like tablets, iPods, mp3 players, television or talking on the cellphone. The only technological things that I use to have fun are my notebook and my camera. In this homework, I'll speak about my notebook. 

I got it in the summer of 2013 because I was going to go to the university in March and I didn't have a notebook to do my homework, essays and see the class information in general. My aunt and uncle gave me the notebook as a surprise, and I was so happy. 

I use my notebook a lot of time during the day, because I'm a little obsessed with Facebook and what my friends tell me in the chat. Furthermore, in the class groups my classmates upload information all time, and generally they are important things. If I didnt' have my notebook, I think I would have more time to study and do others things I like to do, because the time that I use in Facebook could be better distributed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment