Friday 23 May 2014

My job



In this occasion I’m going to talk about my job. 
Since I was 16 I have always worked in something: in the supermarket, in events, cutting tickets in concerts, making surveys, etc.
Now, I'm working in a little café/ restaurant/ shop located in the corner of Matta and Vicuña Mackena. It's a part-time job and I only have to go two days a week: Wednesdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays I arrive at 2.30 p.m. and I finished at 8 p.m. On Fridays I arrive at 8 o' clock and I can go at 2.30 p.m. It's very bad this schedule because I have to be in the university on Fridays at the same time that I finish working.

I like my job because it is a good thing to get money without working a lot and spending too many hours. The bad thing is that they pay me very bad, but because of the flexibility and the fact that is a stable job, I'm still working there. Moreover, the café is located in the same building I live, so I don’t have to take de bus or the tube. 

4 comments:

  1. amanda, thats why you are always late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I explain my situation to the teacher in the first class....

      Delete
  2. You are very hard worked! thats great :) someday I will go with Milena to your job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never worked! and it amazes me that you started to work very young but in the end you will have your reward. I hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete