Sunday 1 June 2014


Good afternoon ladies and gentleman!

The topic of my post today is a career-related website, specifically the English BlogSpot, yes! I know that you know about this blog!!!!!!!

I discover this website in my English class on Friday, the idea is that one of us (my classmates) has a website where we have to post all Friday something new, and we find the instructions of the homework on that website. So, we use it for find the instructions and teacher’s examples to make a better work. This post is actually one of my homework.

I recommend using the website for classes because serves to learn English by a funny way. I like this way of teaching because you learn to write, but writing about things that interest you.   For example, this Friday I wrote about my trip on the south of Chile, and the last I wrote about my job.  

If you are interested to know more about it, the link of the website is englishlevel3onfridays.blogspot.com .

A see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment