Friday 6 June 2014



Hello fans,
(just kidding)

In this post I'm going to talk about the best experience in the Faculty of Social Science of the "Universidad de Chile". 

I thing the moment of this year when I enjoy most was the "Carrete Mechón",  a big party that the Fech organize every year in different campus and places of the university. In the feast were bands playing music, animators and different activities. This time was playing "Banda Conmoción", "Tiro de Gracia" and "Javiera Mena", and there was a transvestite animating the crowd.


There were a LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!! 
I go there with my former teammates, and we really enjoyed the party, dancing all day and all night (okNO). At the end of the party you could see a lot of crazy people (Most drunks) and a lot of new couples hahaha. Me and my friends did not fall in that state, but anyway we were very happ and pleased by the great moment.

see you next week ;)
Amanda







5 comments: