Friday 22 August 2014

Post 1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT




If I had to choose one of the different cities of the world to visit I would choose France. To be honest I don’t know very much about that country, I only know a few things that I’ve learned in History class and history books, mostly about the French Revolution that impact all the Earth. Moreover, I know some importants cities like Paris (bacause films, photos, books), Versalles (because the Treaty), Avignon (because the song) and Lyon (because my cousin travelled there).

If I could go to France, I would like to know the cities I named, and I would like to walking for hours around the streets and alleys, visiting churches, museums and parks of these beautiful cities. 

I would go to France as a tourist, because I can’t speak french. I would not go there to work, live or study unless it was a real necessity. I would prefer to live in Italy or Spain if I could.

See you in the next post


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm curious to visit this country because I also don’t know very much about France. I would like to learn French as a third language someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you might find amazing surprises in small cities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Paris is simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to someday visit Paris because it would be a dream for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If France is unknown for you, so you future trip could be a wonderful experience with a special ambient about are discovering something new and lovely!

    ReplyDelete