Friday 5 September 2014

Post N°2 FRONTERA:


Hello boys and girls:

Today, like every Friday I'm forced (yes, forced) to publish a post (just kidding). 
This time, the theme of my article is about a concert, or rather musical festival: Frontera
I went to this festival on November 9th last year. The show was held in “Club Hípico”, that is localted near “Parque O’Higgins” metro station.
The most important bands invited were Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Cultura Profética, Chico Trujillo and Jorge Gonzalez. The first is an Argentinean band, that plays ska and rock music. The secod band is originally from Puerto Rico and plays reggae. The others are Chilean bands and I’m sure you know them.
In the festival there were three stages, and each had a band playing, then there was always somewhere to go without getting bored. It was amazing, the place was full of people, singers and musicians!  We had fun during the day but at night we were very hungry and there was a terrible cold that prevented us from enjoying the latest concerts.
I went to the Frontera Festival with a dear cousin, Fernanda (who was with a friend) and two great friends, Martín and Ricardo. Oh, and I was also at the festival my boyfriend and other acquaintances.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo!!! I'm sure that the concerts at club hípico are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chico Trujillo xD He is very popular and he knows how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have enough time to enjoy yourself, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete