Sunday 14 September 2014

Bumbumbummmm!

Hello classmates and professor:
                                                                                                 

Today I am going to talk about something very polemic: I will discuss the case of the bomb (chan chan). If you do not know about this event, this Monday (8th) a homemade bomb exploded in the subway, at Tobalaba station to be specific, destroying part of the place and leaving many innocent people injured. The recurring question throughout is: Who planted the bomb?                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ok, I have to be honest: I really don’t know about this theme. I readed a lot and on Internet and papers and I discuss it with my friends, family and nearby but I am too incredulous and skeptical about theories that have emerged.




The culprit was an anarchist group? A fraction of the student movement was? I do not think so. But at the same time it seems strange to think that the government was responsible for creating this atmosphere of panic and the political instability reflected in public opinion, that not suit them.

Other reviews claim that ultra right-wing groups were to blame for the explosion because they are looking mistrust the reforms that are taking place in the country today, reforms that contradict their political objectives.                                                                                                                    This seems a bit iffy; I think it is a too risky strategy, although it has already happened before, in the years before the coup was a frequent practice of the right-wing to destabilize the government of Allende.

2 comments:

  1. What a mess! Sorry about the people had to clean that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. bombs are something very dangerous everywhere

    ReplyDelete