Friday 7 November 2014

Post 10: Good and Bad Points (so far..)

Hello classmates and professor:
This Friday the topic is my experience learning English at university. 
What can I say?

I'm on the last level of English, at the 4th. But I did not start at the first level. I started at 3th (luckily). My experience at the 3th level of English was very good, the professor was nice and dedicated and the best thing was that the class was composed of classmates of sociology and friends. Now, at 4th level, the experience has been ok but the bad thing is that I knew no one when I started the course, so is a little boring. I don’t talk too much at class because I do not feel so comfortable talking to people you do not know. Last semester I felt much more at ease and without shame because I knew my friends. Even we spent time joking and laughing, It was very entertaining and motivating.

About the use of English BlogSpot, the idea is that one of us has a website where we have to post all Friday something new. I thing is a creative idea. I recommend using the website for classes because serves to learn English by a funny way. I like this way of teaching because you learn to write, but writing about things that interest you.   

The bad thing is that I don’t like computers too much, and because my bad vocabulary, I use “google traductor” some times. It's bad because I do not remember the words which I translate and I have to translate it again and again.

It's friday!!!

5 comments:

  1. I like the picture :3 It remembers me Clippo in word <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, talking with unknown people is always strange, but necessary. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi experience in english 3 is so good too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pincture too! cool! you started in English 3!

    ReplyDelete