Friday 24 October 2014

Blog Post Nº 8: Have you had a good year 2014

Hello, 
This time I’m going to talk about a number: 2014. 
I have to say that this year has been a really good year.

I started my career in sociology in good conditions, I have had good results and I have not regretted my choice (at least not yet). Moreover, I have learned to move me better in Santiago, I have learned a lot of things about Psicology, Antropology, History, I’ve meet good friends and I have enjoyed this year with my boyfriend, walking around the city and going to amazing places with him.

Some achievements have been learning to live and coexist with my sister, get used to coming to college cycling, get good grades, and keep the friends I made in the other career that I studied.

For the other hand, I could not utilize and optimize my time better. I have not learned to drive, that is something I promise to do this year; I have not done sports to keep my physical state (maybe fitness is a better word), among others (many) things.

Important news that happened to me are few. My father changed job, my sisters travelled to Italy without me, my two grandmothers became sick and both were interned in the clinic this month.

Besides all this, this year first I started working on something serious. I had previously worked in sporadic jobs, but this year I worked with schedules, salary and contract.  I guess it was a achievement! However, the truth is that I was paid so bad and I was exploited, so I quit after 5 months

5 comments:

  1. I think thay coexist with your sister is a great achievement! ajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a really good year :) I hope that the rest of the year you have many others good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to work in somenthing serious!!, Maybe I am not a serious person xd. See you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad about your grandmothers!!! :( hope they're getting well soon. But I think that your year has been very interesting and fun in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all experiences are important in life

    ReplyDelete