Sunday 19 October 2014

Blog Post Nº 6: Themed/ Free Post Nº 3

What would my Friday be without the English Class? It’s an interesting question. To be honest, I really want to finishing this level of English. The reason is that i`ve always had english lessons on Fridays, which is quite unfavorable for who goes home (in the province) on weekends, or who goeas to the parties that are made outside the faculty, on the grass.

Personally, I hate going to the university on Fridays afternoon because I finish lessons almost at six, and then I have to go home to take my bag and after that go to the bus station, arriving at a time when it is difficult to find bus tickets. For this reason, I arrive very late at home in Valparaiso, and I'm tired to go out and see my friends. And if I do, I do not enjoy so much. Also, the stay with my family becomes shorter.

If I could fulfill this dream, I may have more time to study, read, go out, go to the cinema, go to meet friends that I never meet etc. I would be VERY happy.

The truth is that I can not think what to write, but in summary, if I had Fridays off is how to expand my freedom x 1000.

Now watch this video that would reflect my feelings of a Friday without English lessons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

No comments:

Post a Comment